Are You Prepared for an Emergency?
We should always be prepared for the unexpected. It is very hard to predict when a natural disaster will occur. Emergency disaster kits are important steps to be prepared for and to help protect your household from these events. Make sure your emergency kit is in a readily available place that is known to everyone in the household.
Here are a couple of items that should be included in your emergency disaster kit:
- Non-perishable food
- First aid kit
- Batteries, power banks, & a cell phone with chargers
- Set of clothes & shoes
- Dust masks
- Whistle to signal for help
- Local map
All of these items can be bought at stores or you can even purchase prepared kits online if you would like to purchase a kit that is ready to go. SERVPRO of Mission Viejo hopes you could share this information with friends or family to help them be prepared and safe for any unexpected events.
SERVPRO of Mission Viejo is independently owned and operated.
24/7 Fire Damage Services
24/7 Fire Damage - Residential & Commercial
- 24-Hour, 7-Day Fire Emergency Services
- Faster to Any-Sized Disaster
- Highly Trained Restoration Technician
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Our professionals will always treat you with respect and empathy, and we’ll always treat your home and belongings with great care. We have the specialized fire and water damage restoration training, personnel, and equipment to handle fire and water damage and can quickly restore your home to pre-fire condition.
Your main focus after fire damage should be your safety. Here are a few tips on what to do after a fire:
- Limit movement
- Keep your hands clean & avoid touching anything
- Change HVAC filters
- Be very careful lifting wet materials as they can be very heavy
Call Us Today - (949) 855-9992
Call SERVPRO of Mission Viejo for any Fire Damages
FIRE DAMAGE in Residential or Commercial properties in Mission Viejo.
SERVPRO of Mission Viejo services residential and commercial properties damaged by fire. We do fire clean-ups. We have licensed General Contractors and can do any size reconstruction/restoration work. Until help arrives, please refer to our Fire Damage Tips—Until Help Arrives Guide and follow these tips to protect you and your property.
The steps listed below demonstrate our process for the “typical” fire damage emergency.
Step 1: Emergency Contact
Step 2: Inspection and Fire Damage Assessment
Step 3: Immediate Board-Up and Roof-Tarp Service
Step 4: Water Removal and Drying (only if water damage is present from firefighter efforts)
Step 5: Removal of Smoke and Soot from All Surfaces
Step 6: Cleaning and Sanitizing
Step 7: Restoration
Visit our Fire Restoration Process to get more information on this step-by-step fire damage process.
Have Questions? Call Us Today - (949) 855-9992.
Commercial Water & Fire Damage Restoration
There's never a convenient time for fire or water damage to strike your Mission Viejo property. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour lost in revenue and productivity. So, when the need arises for professional cleaning or emergency restoration services, call us. We work with all different types of businesses from small office buildings to industrial buildings. SERVPRO of Mission Viejo will respond to your emergency immediately and work quickly to restore your business property. We have the training and expertise to respond promptly with highly trained technicians to get your property back to business. SERVPRO of Mission Viejo is available 24 hours a day, and seven days a week.
- Commercial Water Damage Restoration
- Commercial Fire Damage Restoration
Call us today at (949) 855-9992.
SERVPRO of Mission Viejo trained professionals can make the restoration process much simpler by handling both the initial damage mitigation and rebuilding the affected areas. Having one qualified company for the entire process can save time and keep costs low. We can provide the progression by overseeing a full range of restoration services that will bring a building back to its full functionality.
Restoration may involve minor repairs; here is a list of some of the things we offer:
- Appliance Installation
- Cabinetry Installation
- Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum, Marble, and Tile Floor Repair and Installation
- Carpet Pad Replacement and Installation
- Drywall Installation
- Dry Cleaning
- General Contracting
- Painting and many more
For Building and Reconstruction Services, please contact us today at (949)855-9992
Does Your Mission Viejo Residence Have A Mold Problem?
Microscopic mold spores naturally occur almost everywhere, both outdoors and indoors. This makes it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Therefore, mold remediation reduces the mold spore count back to its natural or baseline level. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
If your home or business has a mold problem, we can inspect and assess your property and use our specialized training, equipment, and expertise to remediate your mold.
For Immediate Service, Call SERVPRO in Mission Viejo, CA
No matter the size of the disaster, SERVPRO of Mission Viejo provides immediate response to help minimize damages and repair costs. We arrive quickly at the job site and start extractions immediately. We have all the expertise to get your emergency under control and back to its preloss condition. SERVPRO of Mission Viejo is available 24 hours, 7 days a week including all holidays. We are locally owned and operated and can respond to your emergency within minutes.
SERVPRO of Mission Viejo provides 24-Hour emergency service. We can respond immediately to your emergency and have the expertise to handle restoration or cleaning needs.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Quick Response
- Highly Trained Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Licensed General Contractor
Have Questions? Call us today - (949) 855-9992
Pack-Out and Pack-Back in Mission Viejo. Other services provided by SERVPRO of Mission Viejo
Pack-out and Pack-back.
Yes, SERVPRO of Mission Viejo provides other additional services like Pack-out and Pack-back. These services are needed sometimes when water, fire, or mold damage occurs in a residential or commercial property. There are instances where affected rooms must have their contents packed up in order to facilitate water, fire, or mold mitigation. We pack all contents nice, safe, and secure to avoid damages. We pack all contents will bubble wrap, blankets, and packing paper if needed. SERVPRO of Mission Viejo will pack-back all personal items back in their original location or new desired areas.
This is also required in cases where restoration/reconstruction work is performed following the mitigation work.
Have questions or need packing services? Call us at (949) 855-9992.
Restoring Your Mission Viejo Commercial Property After A Water Damage Event
Flooding and water damage events at Mission Viejo commercial properties are often complex with numerous issues that require a knowledgeable and flexible response. Whether we’re dealing with a relatively small water cleanup scenario or a large-scale event, we work quickly to assess each unique situation and isolate the damaged area. In many instances, normal operations can continue in a temporary space while we restore your facility.
Restoring Commercial Properties Presents Unique Challenges
Our professionals are trained to be mindful of legal and environmental concerns and strive to fully restore the damaged area while working within your budgetary constraints. We understand that every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when an emergency situation arises in your business, give us a call and we’ll be there fast with the help you need.
About SERVPRO of Mission Viejo
SERVPRO of Mission Viejo specializes in the cleanup and restoration of commercial and residential property after a water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Water Damage Timeline
SERVPRO of Mission Viejo is Always Here to Help
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.