For Immediate Service, Call SERVPRO in Mission Viejo, CA
No matter the size of the disaster, SERVPRO of Mission Viejo provides immediate response to help minimize damages and repair costs. We arrive quickly at the job site and start extractions immediately. We have all the expertise to get your emergency under control and back to its preloss condition. SERVPRO of Mission Viejo is available 24 hours, 7 days a week including all holidays. We are locally owned and operated and can respond to your emergency within minutes.
SERVPRO of Mission Viejo provides 24-Hour emergency service. We can respond immediately to your emergency and have the expertise to handle restoration or cleaning needs.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Quick Response
- Highly Trained Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Licensed General Contractor
Have Questions? Call us today - (949) 855-9992
Pack-Out and Pack-Back in Mission Viejo. Other services provided by SERVPRO of Mission Viejo
Pack-out and Pack-back.
Yes, SERVPRO of Mission Viejo provides other additional services like Pack-out and Pack-back. These services are needed sometimes when water, fire, or mold damage occurs in a residential or commercial property. There are instances where affected rooms must have their contents packed up in order to facilitate the water, fire, or mold mitigation. We pack all contents nice, safe, and secure to avoid damages. We pack all contents will bubble wrap, blankets, and packing paper if needed. SERVPRO of Mission Viejo will pack-back all personal items back in its original location or new desired areas.
This is also required in cases where restoration/reconstruction work is performed following the mitigation work.
Have questions or need packing services? Call us at (949) 855-9992.
Restoring Your Mission Viejo Commercial Property After A Water Damage Event
Flooding and water damage events at Mission Viejo commercial properties are often complex with numerous issues that require a knowledgeable and flexible response. Whether we’re dealing with a relatively small water cleanup scenario or a large scale event, we work quickly to assess each unique situation and isolate the damaged area. In many instances, normal operations can continue in a temporary space while we restore your facility.
Restoring Commercial Properties Presents Unique Challenges
Our professionals are trained to be mindful of legal and environmental concerns and strive to fully restore the damaged area while working within your budgetary constraints. We understand that every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when an emergency situation arises in your business, give us a call and we’ll be there fast with the help you need.
About SERVPRO of Mission Viejo
SERVPRO of Mission Viejo specializes in the cleanup and restoration of commercial and residential property after a water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Water Damage Timeline
SERVPRO of Mission Viejo is Always Here to Help
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.
Office Fire in San Juan Capistrano
In San Juan Capistrano, an electrical box had caused a fire in a residential home office. This before picture shows the damages the fire left behind. Not only was the entire office affected, but the entire home also required fire smoke cleaning due to heavy debris. The homeowners were very worried about the items they thought could not be salvaged.SERVPRO OF MISSION VIEJO attempted to salvage as much of the resident's personal contents as possible and were successful.
SERVPRO OF MISSION VIEJO was called in to clean up and restore the aftermath. The homeowners were amazed and pleased with our quick and prompt services. The residential home was left as if the fire had never even happened. The homeowners were thrilled to be back on their property.
Common Causes of House Fires
A home can easily catch fire from many different ways. Here are some of the most common causes:
- Cooking Equipment. Pots and pans can overheat and can easily cause a fire is the person cooking gets distracted.
- Heating Appliances. Portable heaters should be kept at least one yard away from anything that could easily catch on fire.
- Smoking. A cigarette that has not been put out properly can cause a small flame which could be lit for a few hours. If the flame comes into contact with any flammable materials it can cause flames to burst.
- Candles. Yes we all want our homes looking and smelling pretty, but never leave a room with a burning candle. Keep candles away from anything flammable. Blow candles out before leaving the room and going to bed.
- Faulty Wiring. Inadequate wiring causes fires. If your lights are dim when using other appliances, fuses blow the circuit frequently, or if appliance only works by having to disconnect another then you may have bad wiring. Contact a licensed electrician if you have any of these occurrences.
- Barbecues. These are great for outdoor cooking and meals. Make sure to keep barbecues away from home, tablecloths, and any plants or tree branches. Check the gas tank for any leaks before using it.
- Lighting. Lamp shades build up heat if they are too close to the light bulbs. Keep lamps in areas where it can not be easily knocked over.
- Christmas Trees. Real Christmas trees tend to dry out over time, and by the end of the holiday season. They can cause a very serious flash fire. A hot light or a spark can immediately set the tree aflame, and cause fires to spread quickly.
Why SERVPRO of Mission Viejo for Your Commercial Damages?
SERVPRO of Mission Viejo has the training and expertise to help make it “Like it never even happened.” We specialize in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO of Mission Viejo works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Certified Firm with the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- Lead Safe & EPA Certified Firm with the United States Environmental Protection Agency
- State of California - Contractors State License Board
How to Prepare Your Commercial Property From Heavy Rain
The spring is the season of the rain. SERVPRO of Mission Viejo is here to make sure your commercial stays free of storm damage. Here are some precautions that can be made to avoid damages:
- Make Regular Roof Inspections & Repairs - Hot temperatures can be rough on roofs. Heavy rain can cause erosion and cracking. Cracks let water in below causing leaks, mold, or flooding. Regular inspects and repairs can save a property a lot of money in the long run.
- Clear out Your Gutters - Make sure to clean out gutters especially during rainy season. Cleared gutters will avoid clogging and will allow water to flow thoroughly.
- Maintain & Inspect Joints and Window - These ares could be potential for leaks. Materials may be worn down causing issues and damages to property.
- Be Prepared if There are Damages - If you experience water damage be prepared with any valuables that need to be backed up and protected. You will not have to worry if you have a team of specialists like SERVPRO of Mission Viejo. We are here to help with any size disaster.
Prevent Kitchen Fires
Removing every possible source that could cause a kitchen fire is impossible, but it can be minimized. Here are a few tips on how to prevent a kitchen fire:
- Unplug electrical appliances when not in use. Appliances such as toaster ovens, coffee makers, etc.. Just in case if the wiring is old or faulty and cause a fire.
- Smoke Detectors. Install smoke detectors near the kitchen. That way it isn't triggered by small steam or smoke, but will sense an actual kitchen fire.
- Do NOT use metal in the microwave. The metal causes sparks in the microwave. It can damage microwave, as well as start a fire.
- Do not overfill pots or pans with oil or grease. The hot oil or grease can spill or splatter and cause a fire.
- Never leave cooking food unattended. Make sure to always stay in the kitchen when something is cooking, especially at very high heat. Make sure to turn the stove or oven off if you have to take an important phone call which could distract you or if you need to leave the house.
Ready to help
Here at SERVPRO of Mission Viejo we monitor wildfire situations closely. Our thoughts are with those neighbors who may be put in harms’ way during these events. In many cases, a wildfire can result in a total loss for a home or business, but in others it may be a partial loss, or can result in mild smoke damage. If your home or business is affected by a wildfire, SERVPRO of Mission Viejo is Here to Help®.
About SERVPRO of Mission Viejo:
SERVPRO of Mission Viejo specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Fire or Soot Damage? Call Us Today – We’re Ready To Help (949) 855-9992