Recent Commercial Posts
Commercial Property - Mold
Did you discover mold in your commercial property? SERVPRO of Mission Viejo is here to help. We can help inspect and assess your commercial property. To help prevent microbial growth it is good to reduce moisture. Mold could be sneaky. A commercial property owner can try some strategies to control interior mold by regularly inspecting for moisture damages that may be unseen. Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return. If you have a microbial infestation at your property, we can help. For more information on SERVPRO of Mission Viejo mold services, visit Mold Restoration Process.
If You See Signs of Mold or Think You May Have Mold,
Call Us Today – (949) 855-9992
Ways to Prevent Commercial Water Damage
Water damage is not something we can prevent but we can prepare for. SERVPRO of Mission Viejo is available 24 hours a day to restore your Mission Viejo property and get you back to business. Here are some helpful tips to help prevent water damage to your commercial property. Conduct Regular Inspections - Conduct frequent and thorough inspections for pipes, fans, utility rooms, roofs, and HVAC components. Locate Shut-off Valves - Employees should know where the major water shut-off valves are just in case of any emergencies. Keep Valuable Stock Secure - Keep all expensive purchases in a safe company area to avoid any damages. Have Back-Up - In case of a flood, computers and other electrical items should be backed up to prevent anything critical paperwork or information from getting lost
Commercial Water & Fire Damage Restoration
There's never a convenient time for fire or water damage to strike your Mission Viejo property. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour lost in revenue and productivity. So, when the need arises for professional cleaning or emergency restoration services, call us. We work with all different types of businesses from small office buildings to industrial buildings. SERVPRO of Mission Viejo will respond to your emergency immediately and work quickly to restore your business property. We have the training and expertise to respond promptly with highly trained technicians to get your property back to business. SERVPRO of Mission Viejo is available 24 hours a day, and seven days a week.
- Commercial Water Damage Restoration
- Commercial Fire Damage Restoration
Call us today at (949) 855-9992.
Restoring Your Mission Viejo Commercial Property After A Water Damage Event
Flooding and water damage events at Mission Viejo commercial properties are often complex with numerous issues that require a knowledgeable and flexible response. Whether we’re dealing with a relatively small water cleanup scenario or a large scale event, we work quickly to assess each unique situation and isolate the damaged area. In many instances, normal operations can continue in a temporary space while we restore your facility.
Restoring Commercial Properties Presents Unique Challenges
Our professionals are trained to be mindful of legal and environmental concerns and strive to fully restore the damaged area while working within your budgetary constraints. We understand that every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when an emergency situation arises in your business, give us a call and we’ll be there fast with the help you need.
About SERVPRO of Mission Viejo
SERVPRO of Mission Viejo specializes in the cleanup and restoration of commercial and residential property after a water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Why SERVPRO of Mission Viejo for Your Commercial Damages?
SERVPRO of Mission Viejo has the training and expertise to help make it “Like it never even happened.” We specialize in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO of Mission Viejo works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Certified Firm with the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- Lead Safe & EPA Certified Firm with the United States Environmental Protection Agency
- State of California - Contractors State License Board
How to Prepare Your Commercial Property From Heavy Rain
The spring is the season of the rain. SERVPRO of Mission Viejo is here to make sure your commercial stays free of storm damage. Here are some precautions that can be made to avoid damages:
- Make Regular Roof Inspections & Repairs - Hot temperatures can be rough on roofs. Heavy rain can cause erosion and cracking. Cracks let water in below causing leaks, mold, or flooding. Regular inspects and repairs can save a property a lot of money in the long run.
- Clear out Your Gutters - Make sure to clean out gutters especially during rainy season. Cleared gutters will avoid clogging and will allow water to flow thoroughly.
- Maintain & Inspect Joints and Window - These ares could be potential for leaks. Materials may be worn down causing issues and damages to property.
- Be Prepared if There are Damages - If you experience water damage be prepared with any valuables that need to be backed up and protected. You will not have to worry if you have a team of specialists like SERVPRO of Mission Viejo. We are here to help with any size disaster.